20061220

Am I a cliché? #1 - MUSICAIS.

Bem... Começo logo pelo pior. Apesar de ABOMINAR Andrew Lloyd Webber (NÃO GOSTO nem de Evitas nem de Fantasmas das Óperas), a verdade é que gosto de alguns musicais... Já devo ter escrito sobre o meu favorito, o "Rent" umas 29405 vezes no blog (além de ter visto o musical na Broadway mesmo...), mas também sou fã das obras de John Cameron Mitchell, Hedwig and the Angry Inch e o Shortbus (ainda que este último não seja totalmente um musical, tem momentos a puxar bastante para aí). E gostei de ver no cinema tanto o Chicago como o Moulin Rouge...
Does that make me a cliché?... :(
And Osiris and the gods of the Nile
Gathered up a big storm
To blow a hurricane,
To scatter us away,
In a flood of wind and rain,
And a sea of tidal waves,
To wash us all away,
And if we don't behave
They'll cut us down again
And we'll be hopping round on one foot
And looking through one eye.

Last time I saw you
We had just split in two.
You were looking at me.
I was looking at you.
You had a way so familiar,
But I could not recognize,
Cause you had blood on your face;
I had blood in my eyes.
But I could swear by your expression
That the pain down in your soul
Was the same as the one down in mine.


And after the song... Hedwig says...

It is clear that I must find my other half. But is it a "he"? Or a "she"? What does this person look like? Identical to me? Or somehow... complementary? Does my other half have what I don't? Did he get the looks? The luck? The love?... Were we really separated forceably or did he just ran off with the good stuff? Or did I?... Will this person embarace me? What about sex? Is that how we put ourselves back together again? Or can two people actually become one? Again...

Sem comentários: